Monday, June 05, 2006

Back in the saddle

Flew back to NY Sat. vs. taking the train.

While I was in GA, I had a nightmare that I was walking down Ave. C and I couldn't find Satsko! So I went there for dinner with Duck about an hour after I got back to my apt. You know, just to make sure it was still there. We hit a few bars afterwards: Sunburnt Cow, Thirsty Scholar and Bua (a chill place on St. Mark's that I always walk past but never have stopped in).

Yesterday I went to Gary and Marina's apt. for brunch. 3 Tarts was asked to contribute to the Tony Awards goodie bag. So I helped assemble ~300 packets of their sea salt and black pepper biscotti for that event.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home