Friday, June 02, 2006

More fun at home

Took another day trip to Savannah yesterday. Had lunch at the Gryffon Tea Room, saw the Vera Wang exhibit at SCAD's Red Gallery, and did some shopping on Broughton St.

Otherwise, have spent the past 3 days catching up with more family and friends. And stuffing myself with a lot of incredibly fattening Southern foods. Case in point: Had fried catfish tonight with my grandparents at Country Girls Cafe!

Of course, there are more people I would like to see and other things that I would like to do. But I've been down in GA for a week & a half, and I do have a job... so I head back to NYC tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home