Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The beaches
Truly beautiful beaches. While some people find it difficult to spend a week at the beach, I do not suffer from this dilemma. In fact I can actually stare at waves for hours at a stretch. No book, no iPod - I'm content to be looking at the water. Not sure why the ocean mesmerizes me so much, but it does.

Lovely Playa Zicaleta, the surfing beach. This is where I spent 99% of my time.


Boats docked in the cove in front of Playa Principal. I didn't really care for this beach at all, but it makes for a nice snap.

Waves were gigantic, and it wasn't even prime "surfing season." The surf was too strong for swimming, unless you're a total expert. Hanging out at the beach was my only activity, aside from the instances I swam in the hotel pool.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home