Tuesday, March 25, 2008

February blah

Haven't been blogging much lately. (And some of you have harassed me about this!) February was cold, I was kinda busy, and frankly I've become obsessed with Facebook. However, some good stuff happened:

1) Another successful installment of Fork Floozies at Accademia di Vino, a wine bar in East Midtown.

2) Me finally trying Bar Carrera. Friendly bartender, tasty tapas plus some of the best red wine I've drank in a while = me having dinner there two nights in a row.

3) An opening at a gallery in Chelsea. There were 2 exhibits, but the most interesting was "Lost Constellations" by Tara McPherson. In addition to the full-blown paintings, the exhibit also included the pencil sketches that informed the paintings. Basically reminded me that I need to surround myself with more art.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home