Monday, March 26, 2007

Jackass moment of the day

A guy who's relatively new to the agency was sitting near me in a large group meeting a couple of weeks ago, and during the meeting he attempted to scoot closer to the table ... but wound up flipping his chair over and landing on the floor. Needless to say, he was really embarrassed. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. In advertising, mortifying situations seem to crop up all the time, and you just have to keep a sense of humor and move on.

I wore these earrings as a pair today, until I looked at myself in the ladies' room mirror around 1 pm:


Of course, two people who'll be reporting in to me started work here this morning. A little while ago, I asked one of them if she'd noticed my earrings didn't match. She said she did, but didn't want to mention it to me in case I was purposely "making a statement." Not sure what statement that would be; perhaps that I don't know how to dress myself and accessorize?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home