Sunday, July 06, 2008

A stellar 4th

Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge on Friday with Robyn, Paul & Eastwood (Actually Paul pushed Woody in a stroller, but you get the point). From the bridge you can see The Waterfalls, four man-made waterfalls on the East River. I must say I was really underwhelmed by the falls' daytime appearance; apparently they're prettier at night. This public art installion cost about $15 million - I can think of a few other things the city could use that money for.

Walked around in Dumbo & Brooklyn Heights. Saw Aimeeā€™s new apartment. She & I came back into Manhattan. My upstairs neighbor had a BBQ in the backyard, so we went down there for a bit and then watched the fireworks from the roof of my building.

The Brooklyn Bridge says "Happy Independence Day!"


Me & Robyn take a beverage break by the river.


Brownstones in Brooklyn Heights.


View of Macy's fireworks from my roof.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home