Tuesday, September 18, 2007

One last summer hurrah

Flew down to Atlanta Thursday afternoon. Nora retrieved me from the MARTA station, and we met Brian & Franklin for dinner at Treehouse. Headed north on Friday for some outlet shopping. The purpose of this trip was a girls’ weekend at Big Canoe. It’s still quite warm in GA (and I’ve been hankering for more outdoor/sun time). Also Joseph has placed his cabin on the market, so we wanted to take advantage of it before it sells. I’m definitely a beach girl, but must admit Big Canoe is a great getaway. The weather was really nice, so we were able to lay out Saturday & Sunday afternoons and enjoy lots of porch time. Unfortunately I have a sinus infection (ick), so I felt pretty lame the whole time. But it was nice to see everyone & relax for a bit.

Nora & Jan chillin’ by the lake.


Trees, trees, and more trees.


Angel statue on one of the cabin’s porches.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home