Monday, September 24, 2007

It’s about that time

We had a photoshoot last week. I’m still sick with the sinus infection, so I skipped the first 2 days. I shouldn’t have gone to the last day either, but I did. Stuff like this is basically why I’m in advertising, so it’s hard for me to stay away.

We shot at Barton Orchards, a picturesque farm in Duchess County, about 90 minutes outside of NYC. Aside from me wanting to be home in bed, it was a beautiful day. The weather has been gorgeous this past week, but hanging out in an apple orchard (in season) made me realize colder fall weather isn’t too far off.

Did you know apple trees look more like overgrown bushes than proper trees? A harsh reality my art director had to come to terms with.


There was a pumpkin patch. Where’s Charlie Brown?


My happy work family amid the orchard rows.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home