Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finally, we're rolling!

Sunday was very sunny and hot. Our first day of shooting went incredibly well, and we got some beautiful footage around the city. When I met Sammy (the stylist for the Austria portion of the shoot) on Saturday he was wearing an argyle sweater, and he reminded me of Farnsworth Bentley (P. Diddy's former butler). The likeness was reinforced on set Sunday when he acted as a PUH (personal umbrella handler) for the actors to shield them from the sun so they didn't get too hot and mess up their make-up and clothes.

Sammy and his assistant on the set.


My copywriter shaved my art director's head after dinner. God only knows how I wound up in the room watching and taking pictures during this event.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home