Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It has been too cold to blog


Sorry to have been absent for a couple of weeks. No good reason, aside from the fact that it's been super-cold here & I've been unmotivated. But today it's above freezing -- time to blog!

Typically I prefer to walk to Union Square in order to take only one train to work. But due to the recent arctic weather, I've been forced to take the L train and transfer. Notably, the L train now has displays showing how much longer til the next train will arrive. I got spoiled when I went to Barcelona seven years ago; otherwise I would've been content to keep leaning over the platform edge looking for train lights. Thankfully the MTA is trying to catch up with Europe, Washington D.C., etc. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home