Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cold turkey

First of all, there HAS to be a limit on the # of times a person can get lost in lower Manhattan. God! I've lived here for 12 years. By this point, I should be able to navigate the area without stopping and asking for directions (multiple times).

But I digress. Tonight was another meeting of the Dining Out Group. This time the restaurant was my pick, and I chose Turks & Frogs, a Turkish spot in Tribeca. Had seen good press about this place for 2 years, and DOG was the perfect excuse to finally motivate & check it out.

Once I actually located the restaurant, we had a lot of Soguk Mezeler (cold appetizers) to start. Everything was delicious, but the group fave was Tarama Salatasi, a red caviar spread. Also shared zucchini pancakes and a couple of entrees. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home