Monday, February 13, 2006

This job is making me thirsty

Last Wed. had drinks with Robyn, Donna and the studio guys at (where else?) Luxia. Then met an Old Client for drinks & snacks at Metrazur. Grand Central is such a lovely building – so quintessential NYC. But aside from spending a couple of hours in the main terminal, it was also quite nice to have a former Client want to spend an evening with me (vs. her co-workers or her current ad agency) when she was in NY. Gave me a little hope that business is more about personal relationships than $ or politics.

Went across the street for margaritas with the team Thursday. Also finally saw Wedding Crashers. My mom saw this in July and really liked it; a fact I find fairly disturbing now that I’ve seen the film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home