Monday, May 05, 2008

Change is good

For a variety of reasons, I moved into a different apartment last Tuesday. Apartment hunting in NYC is stressful, so hopefully I'll be able to stay put for a few years. The new apartment is in the same neighborhood as my previous place, only 3 blocks south.

While moving is very disruptive, it does force you to purge unneeded belongings. (I hired 800-GOT-JUNK to take away 11 boxes of stuff, my TV/VCR and some furniture before I moved). I also threw out multiple trash bags full of paper and miscellaneous items.

The apartment is being painted next week. Will try to post pics soon. For now, here are some snaps from my new environment:

Beautiful weeping willow tree in my backyard.


Tattoo shop downstairs. Edgy.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home