Saturday, October 28, 2006

Friday night fun

Saw 51 Birch Street last night. It's a new documentary about the film-maker's parents. 3 months after this guy's mother dies, his dad marries his former secretary. Through reading his mother's diaries and chatting with his dad, he discovers that his parents really didn't love each other (but stayed married for 54 years). Well-done, but totally depressing.

Grabbed a bite after the show at Cedar Tavern with Robyn. Earlier we'd popped into the new, large Max Brenner chocolate store/restaurant off Union Square. Pretty intense. Paradise if you love chocolate (but I don't, so it was kinda creepy).

Then I went to Erik's birthday party at Summers. TP and Gail joined me there, and somehow we wound up closing the place down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that's my life story. I think my Dad waited 6 months after my mom died to marry his former secratary. That was almost 10 years ago. Weird.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home