Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Guilty TV pleasures

My creatives are obsessed with Rock Star Supernova. Dilana in particular. I can't be bothered to watch. Especially when they give me play-by-play recaps and show me clips online.

However... I missed the premiere epsiode of Project Runway last week, but I saw a repeat last night. There are some talented designers this season who did some fierce work for the 1st challenge (crafting an outfit from materials in their apt). This show is cool because it lets me view and appreciate the creative process, without being as close to home as a reality show based in an ad agency.

Sadly, I am also liking Fast Inc. which is about a company that finds cars based on client specifications. Complete train wreck. There's Christian, a pretty boy who's the face person for the business and a total yes man; he says OK to every client request irregardless of $, timing or feasibility. And then there are the 2 poor dudes who have to make it happen: Tater (who almost got beaten up trying to get a car in Compton) and Todd (who was forced to offer a case of tequila to a seller in order to close the deal).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home