Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm big on bridges

I think NYC may actually have been more hot and humid than NO yesterday. But as you know, I love it!

Following requisite morning bagel/coffee/paper in the park, I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge with Robyn and Paul. Paul brought his video camera. Maybe he & Shani can merge their footage to create a definitive work: "Annabelle and the Bridges of NYC." It was all fun and games until we got stopped by security guards in the waterfront park in Dumbo; they thought we were filming a movie without a permit. We walked around in Brooklyn Heights, and then took the train back to Manhattan. Robyn and I went to Barca 18 for tapas. Their food is very authentic; I had flashbacks to Barcelona.

Charles & I met Dave on the rooftop of an apartment building in Battery Park City to watch the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty. Nice night, and the view was great. Although I never go to that neighborhood, so I was totally disoriented when we were leaving to go home. Bad things happen when you leave the East Village!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home