Monday, March 20, 2006

Repetitive conditioning

Went out with Robyn Thursday to Luxia and Druids. On Friday, went back to Luxia(!!). NYC was awash with St. Patty's Day madness. Everyone wants to be Irish and hang out in a pub, so my strategy was to do the opposite. Gail & I went to Satsko for dinner and a large amount of our fave spring sake, and then we went to Casimir for dessert.

Sat. I ran errands. Minor celeb sighting: girl who played Emily Yokas on Third Watch, eating a cooking while walking on E. 14th St.

Sat. night I took a field trip to the Upper West Side and met Sherri for dinner at Cafe Con Leche. Saw Hustle & Flow via Movies on Demand. Loved how Terrence Howard's character pronounced "man," Super Southern: "may-in."

I planned to shop in Soho Sunday, but it was just too cold and windy. I went home after walking only 4 blocks. Not worth being miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home